Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Way to Keep You Updated

I tried blogging from my phone about a month ago and it didn't work. Today I was going through my emails and noticed one from when I sent my blog up so I could blog from my phone and thought I would try it again today. To my surprise it worked.

It is crazy the things you can do from your cell phone now.... text message, check Facebook or your favorite social network, check the weather, or emails, and of course make a call. I wonder what they will come up with next.

Now I will be able to update our blog on the go if we are doing something fun or cool.

I'm going to try and attach a picture I'm not sure if it will work though. If there is a picture it is all of my babies(minus Bella she didn't want her picture taken) sleeping and enjoying my day off with me!!!

<3Katie

No comments: